Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mileage calculator - My first Android app


Mileage calculator - My first ever Android app. For the first time in my life, I started something and completed it in a single stretch;-)



I was thinking of developing an Android app for my personal use. Mileage calculator - crossed my mind. I use to mark in Zoho Sheet, the kilometer reading and the quantity of fuel added to my bike whenever it falls to "reserve". I use to calculate mileage  with that. I decided to develop an app for that. This is the outcome.

You can download the app and install it in your Android mobile.

Neither did I signed it, nor did I published it in Android market. So, in the 'Application Settings', you have to check, 'Allow install of non-Market applications'.



Give it a try and let me know your feedback.


1 comment:

Mark Prasanna said...

Good one !! I have started using it...